– Very Bright & Strong Reflective!
– Easy Weed Material – We recommend our Weeding Tool for an awesome experience.
– Needs to be heat applied and activated.
– Can be applied to many materials including: Leather, Plastic, Fabric, Wood, Glass and Metal.
– Decal is Light Grey, but upon contact with light, it will be reflective.
DIMENSIONS OF EACH BUNNY:
W: 1.5cm x H: 2.1cm
Usually shipped out either the same day or the next working day.
Further shipping information will provided at Checkout.
We recommend to use a mini-iron to apply the Heat Transfers. We sell a great quality MINI IRON in store. (Click the link)
Make sure you preheat your iron for 7-10 minutes before you begin the application of the decals.
HOW TO USE:
1. Weed the unwanted bits of vinyl. You can purchase one of our Weeding Tools (Click the link) in the Customizing Tools section.
2. You can deglaze the shoe surface with acetone or Angelus Deglazer and Preparer.
3. Place the decal where you want it. But make sure the plastic backing is facing up, towards you. You will be applying the heat to the plastic. The decal should be looking the correct way, not mirrored.
4. Set the iron to a low-medium heat, wait for it to heat for 5-10 minutes. Start applying heat using a mini-iron for about 10-20 seconds per area. You need to make sure you apply the heat to the side with the plastic. This will release the decal slowly from under the plastic cover onto the surface you’re applying it to. Let the plastic cool a bit and then proceed to removing it, the decal will stay down on the surface of the shoes.
5. Press down with your fingers to settle it in properly, you can also apply heat from a heat gun or hair dryer after to melt it on further for a stronger hold.
6. As a last step, some choose to add a finisher such as the Angelus Matte Finisher to apply a thin layer of protection over the decals. This helps give more durability to the shoes. This does not lower the reflectiveness of the decals.
If you are unsure of how to use these, get in contact with us at firstname.lastname@example.org